Tuesday 12 March 2013


Adam Grubb

One of our main ideas for the Integrated Project involved fruit and veg working hard at the gym while be trained, shouted at and pushed by a fitness instructor through a screen. We were planning on using real models for this, such as clay or Plasticine, this idea mainly came from the popular personalised cards 'Violent Veg'.
From this I decided to try and make my own version of this but instead through 3Ds max to experiment with different methods for our film. I was quite happy how they turned out, with the eyes and mouths looking very similar to the violent veg look. However I would have liked to spend more time on the lime texture to make it look more realistic.



















From the feedback of , we decided to revert to our line idea which is very similar to the direct line advert. With the lines traveling across the screen and forming the outline of the picture. In our storyboard we show the fruit dropping into bottles with the flavors of the smoothies appearing after. We could either simply use 2D bottles or 3D, so for experimentation, I again used 3Ds max to create some different shaped bottles. I am reasonably happy how they turned out. I struggled to create a clear plastic material for the bottles, but the glass texture I used instead for good enough for an example. My first bottle is the similar shape to the original Coca Cola bottle, and the smaller wider bottle, I got the idea from the Oasis bottle. Finally the smallest size bottle I was aiming for a more sporty look, such as the brand Lucozade.




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment