Wednesday 27 February 2013

Grace Parker Character Design (Smoothie man/Spinach)

Grace Parker Character Designs.

We discussed towards the beginning of this project about creating some kind of smoothie man character (mascot) and when the client said he liked the idea of this we decided to pursue and start on a small animation to introduce the smoothie.





 I imagined him to strut across the screen and leave behind him bits of the smoothie that will form into Dream Green

 








Inspired by the Frubes advert and the Cheese String advert this is what i came up with..




I also did some designs for the spinach and how I imagined it to look. At first i could see it dragging itself across the floor, then I did a more "jabba the hutt" look, which I also liked. I wanted it to give the effect of its face almost drooping down its body, yet keep it friendly looking and appealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment